Thursday, October 16, 2008

At the beginning



At the beginning, a very good place to start.




I have enjoyed reading the blogs of so many friends and family so it was only a matter of time before I would join them. I have even read blogs of total strangers offering helpful tidbits. It is a great way to share the things that I love and enjoy. Don't expect any a-ha moments or profound inspiration, not on purpose anyway. I am not out to change the world. I don't know quite what to expect yet from this new adventure but I hope you enjoy the this and that of my life and that of my family's.




This past weekend, I witnessed another beginning. My baby brother, Josh, was married and sealed to Jessica in Nauvoo. I am not a great photographer but here is a picture of them. The pretty little girls in green our mine. Congratulations Josh and Jessica. We love you. What a great beginning.


5 comments:

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

Congratulations to Josh and Jessica. I can see the family connection! LOL!
Your girls are adorable! Although I have yet to meet them in person, they have grown a ton since your Christmas picture!
Glad you started a blog. I can't wait to see more!

Miss L said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to many more fun entries!!!! :) Congratulations to Josh and Jessica! :)

ramblin said...

Thanks for making us a part of your first blog entry. We are honored. We love the girls. We wish we could have seen all of you more but such is life.

Heather said...

I'm impressed Missy! You make me ALMOST want to start my own blog!

Jana said...

Fun to see your blog. Keep it up!
Jana