Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pastimes of our cute and mobile 8 month old

Jacob is really good at making big messes. We need to work on the cleaning up part.











Jacob is putting everything and anything in his mouth. I don't remember the girls being this oral. Nothing is safe from this boy, especially paper of any kind. He especially enjoys the Ensign, "feasting" upon the word I guess. :)










Jacob is fun to dress up in clothes that make him look like a little man. He smiles at everyone he sees as long as he is securely and safely in his Mommy's arms. Definitely a mama's boy.

6 comments:

Andrea Olsen said...

Maggie and Jacob would make the perfect match. They're both good at making messes, eating paper, and smiling at people! Hahaha!

Steph said...

How cute! I think Jacob looks a lot like Anna in that second picture!

Dan said...

Eli is the same way with paper, I don't know what it is. His latest feat is standing next to the toilet and unrolling the toilet paper. He even leaned over and took a bite right out of the middle!

Unknown said...

I agree. I think he looks a lot like Anna.

Unknown said...

That last picture is precious!

Colton Anne said...

He is getting so big! I guess there really is a difference b/t boys and girls even at a young age with getting into things! Good luck!