Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fall photos

Here is a picture at the church Halloween party with their friend Victoria. The girls had plenty of opportunities to dress-up in their costumes this year. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Jacob in his tiger costume. He tolerated it all of 5 minutes. Gordon and I wore zookeeper vests with hats to keep the "animals" under control!


We have had such a wide range of temperatures in our area. Some Sundays it is really balmy and the girls can still wear their sandals. We finally had some fall-like weather and the girls could wear their corduroy jumpers without being too hot at church.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Cute! Did you make their jumpers?

mshaw said...

Yes, I did make their jumpers. I got a steal on corduroy that I couldn't pass up-$1.50 a yard!

Unknown said...

Love it!

Krystal

Colton Anne said...

I love the little knee highs!! It reminds me of when I was little! They are so cute!