Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cute things for baby


Every Wed-nesday morning for a couple hours, the girls and I go to our friend Carrie's house for craft group. The girls enjoy her cable TV while I enjoy a few hours of chatting and working on a craft. Marissa, Carrie, and I are the regulars in this group even though anyone is invited to join us. We have attempted many projects so far and today was one of my favorite ones. We used iron-on transfers to make cute onesies for the little ones in our lives or future little ones, as the case may be. Given the fact that none of us had ever done iron-on transfers, I think we had great results. Next week, we are going to attempt potato stamping with fabric paint and then on to tie-dying. Fun!

1 comment:

Colton Anne said...

So cute! Looks like a lot of fun! I'm impressed!