Monday, August 3, 2009

5 Months Old

Oh, how I love this little face! Jacob is another month older and having a great time in the exersaucer. He doesn't enjoy laying on his back as much anymore now that he has discovered this new world of sitting up. Sometimes I find the girls playing with the exersaucer even when Jacob isn't using it.
He is eating cereal and veggies now and likes them for the most part. He thinks it is pretty funny to blow it out of his mouth and onto Mommy's shirt though. I think he weighs about 17 pounds now and sleeps through the night. His day naps could be better but I'll take what I can get.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Cute picture!

ramblin said...

Charming little thing isn't he? Glad we could see you guys this past weekend.

Colton Anne said...

Such a cute and happy boy!